Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Reasons

On Day 2 I made a long video of me talking about quitting. Today, I planned on posting a portion of it where I talked about my reasons for wanting to quit. In it, I got all choked up when I started talking about my kids, and how happy they are that Mommy and Daddy are trying to quit smoking. "They are our #1 cheerleaders," I said, and immediately burst into tears on camera. I was going to share this intimate and emotional moment with you all, but alas, it appears my video has been "accidentally" deleted from my files.

In its place, I found this......






So, there you have it. I'm quitting for my kids. And because smoking is dumb.

"LA CUCARACHA!"

2 comments:

  1. Cockroaches have never brought me joy before this moment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea he was playing with the webcam. After I saw his li'l video he made, I couldn't even get mad at him for deleting mine.

    ReplyDelete